Sunday, June 5, 2011

Livi loves Addi and Aunt Shirley

Olivia has a friend from her old nursery school (yes, we changed schools..will post on that later) named Addison, and Olivia loooooves Addi. All we here is Addi, Addi, Addi.

Me: Livi, did you have fun at school today?
Olivia: Yes. With Addi.
Me: What did you do today?
Olivia: Play with Addi.

So needless to say, we try and get Livi and Addi together for playdates as often as we can.


We visited the petting zoo a while back.



they had fun feeding

and petting the bunnies


they got a kick out of the animals just walking up to you
it was great fun
smile girls


yesterday we took the girls to this cute little place where they played dress up

introducing princess olivia

and princess addison
curtsey ladies


On another note, my Aunt Shirley (an avid reader of this blog) is one of my most favorite people in the whole wide world and tomorrow she is having surgery, so Liv and I wanted to record a video message for her. I completely messed up the recording because I recorded it with my phone turned sideways, so forgive me for any neck pain you may get while viewing the video. Aunt Shirley...we love you and are praying for a speedy recovery! Smooches!

No comments: